TRANSFORMATIVE OUTSOURCING 2017
TRANSFORMATIVE OUTSOURCING (TO) 2017 -
THE REGION'S OWN DEDICATED
CONTACT CENTRE OUTSOURCING EVENT
"TRANSFORMATIVE OUTSOURCING" 2017 Will Help You Build "Deep & Reliable" Foundations
- GUIDED PRE-EVENT READING PLUS PERSONALISED NEEDS ANALYSIS
- NEW PRIORITIES-FOCUSED CONFERENCE FORMAT INCLUDES INTERACTIVE LAB SESSIONS
- VALUABLE ATTENDANCE BONUSES FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM. E.G. FREE COURSE PLACES FOR TEAM LEADERS & AGENTS
- WORK-RELATED POST EVENT ASSIGNMENTS & Q&A POSITIONS
- MECC '17 CERTIFICATION EXAM/PRESENTATION TO VALIDATE LEARNING & SOLUTIONS TO KEY ISSUES
PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESSES NEED
TO MANAGE CUSTOMER CHURN
When customers churn, the business loses revenue and profit. The amount of revenue and profit lost will depend upon the customer segments affected. In the worst case scenario, where 80% of revenues come from 20% of the customers; losing 10% of the highest segment customers can result in 8% - 10% direct loss of profitability!
Customer churn also has a double-impact on market share as one company's loss is the competitor's gain. Thus 10% customer churn can equal a 20% negative impact in relative market share!
Customer churn impacts acquisition cost too because it costs more money to advertise to a shrinking field of prospects - as the business attempts to create replacement customers. Acquisition costs fluctuate with market share, so a 20% reduction in market share will probably lead to a 20% increase in acquisition cost and a resultant impact on profitability.
A Churn Rate Of 10% Can Thus Be Fatal!
When considering customer contact outsourcing, businesses need to spend time considering the impact of cost reduction. Cost reduction NEVER comes free of charge. Cost reduction will ALWAYS have an impact on customer experience... ALWAYS!!. The question is - is it worth risking the loss of customers, loss of profit and reduced brand equity??? - Investing just a little more effort and money into outsourcing can ensure that the outsourcing arrangement delivers positive financial, operational, customer and brand results. With the right foundations it is relatively easy to succeed.
Non-revenue generating and monopolistic
public sector organisations often feel
immune to churn. The organisations are
indeed immune to churn but they are
NOT IMMUNE TO THE IMPACT OF dissatisfaction.
Public Sector Organisations Need To
Manage Customer Sentiment.
- Dissatisfied customers become "unwilling participants". They are generally referred to as "hostages". They become increasingly more demanding and more difficult to satisfy. They air their grievances publicly and thus further damage customer sentiment. They feel MORE upset than a customer in a competitive market because they have nowhere else to turn.
- As decreasing customer sentiment becomes more prevalent the operations management team are often considered to be the root cause of the problem and they suffer most.
- Staff stress increases while staff satisfaction and engagement decrease. This results in plummeting customer service and worsening customer sentiment.
- As word of mouth spreads, foreign direct investment, foreign labour and tourists become more difficult and more expensive to acquire.
- The end result can often be "dissatisfaction spikes" that may be played-out in newspapers and even on TV, radio and on internet forums...and it is often blamed on the contact centre operations management team.
Public and Private sector organisations are clearly impacted by poor customer satisfaction. Therefore the first and foremost responsibility of any "outsourcing architect" is to ensure that customer satisfaction is at least maintained, and is preferably improved.
In order to achieve that objective businesses need to ensure they do not fall into the three most common pitfalls of outsourcing.
The 3 most common foundation
mistakes made by outsource clients are:
1 Neglecting to define a branded experience that reflects the expectations of customers
2 Failing to build a financial model - based on value rather than mere cost
3 Ignoring the need to specify performance beyond mere operational Key Performance Indicators
In all cases, the resultant weak FOUNDATIONS lead to operational and performance disasters that cannot be repaired without first rebuilding the foundations (and in many cases that is not legally possible until the expiration of the first agreement).
Outsourcing arrangements are considered failures if they do not achieve business objectives or if they have ANY negative impact on customer satisfaction. It is not uncommon for outsourcing arrangements to apparently achieve all the defined objectives and still negatively impact customer satisfaction and this is a major symptom of poorly "engineered" outsourcing arrangements.
Don't allow yourself to be "dragged" into a fashionable move towards outsourcing or an assumption that outsourcing will solve all the problems. If it does not work out - you will be considered at fault. If you feel yourself being pushed into outsourcing, take the time to present to your management team on the common misunderstandings and pitfalls of outsourcing. You don't have to be anti-outsourcing but you have to demonstrate how the inherent risks can be mitigated. Naturally, the risks are best mitigated by building the outsourcing arrangement on solid foundations.
Get Personalised Guidance For
Your Own Outsourcing Situation With
Our Unique 4-Phase Learning &
- Guided Pre-Event Reading
- Personalised Needs Analysis
- Pre-TO '17 "Topics for Inclusion" Input
Phase 2 - The Main Event
Choice of Pre & Post TO'17 Conference Workshops (Optional but Recommended for Key Team Members)
- TO'17 Conference - AM - Plenary Sessions
- TO'17 Conference - PM - Guided TO'17 Lab Sessions With Top International Experts.
- And Don't Forget The Included Networking & Evening Entertainment
Post Event Assignments
- Access to Q&A Postings
- Pre-Final Test Output Review
TO '17 Certification Test & Result
- Celegrate Pass
OUTSOURCING'17 BONUSES SUMMARY
- New "TO '17 Certification" Qualification (Needs Analysis, Exercise, Assignments, Etc)
- Useful Operational Outsourcing Tools & Templates
- Copy Of INSIGHTS "Contact Centre Outsourcing Services e-Book"
- Discount Vouchers For Other INSIGHTS Public Courses In 2017.
- Free Membership To MECXExCo (Middle East CX Executive Council)
- Valuable International Benchmarking Guides
- Gala Awards Dinner - May 16 Evening
- One Free Place On Next Public 2 Day Virtual People Management (VPM) Course. (Worth $2K)
- Two Free Places On Next Public 2 Day Agent Course.
- Best TO '17 Certification Submission Highlighted On INSIGHTS Outsourcing Website