INSIGHTS, a Dubai-based enterprise, is the only Call Centre dedicated, Professional Services Organisation in the Middle East region to offer a combination of:-
- Regional Experience (20 years serving the regional industry)
- Industry journals (spearheaded by "Telephony Middle East" magazine and the Customer Middle East online portal - see www.customer-me.com). Official regional licensee for Contact Center Pipeline publication
- International Accreditation with recognised Global Industry bodies
- Call Centre Industry Advisory Council (CIAC), G-CEM, etc.
- Accredited, In-house Call Centre Training Programs (English & Arabic)
- Certified Call Centre Management Training Programs
- Call Centre Trainer Certification Programs
- Call Centre Training Material and Associated Resources
- Region's only dedicated Call Centre Roadshows, Conferences and Exhibitions. Main property is MECC, the annual Middle East Call Centre Show held in Dubai.
- Call Centre Consulting and other Professional Services
- Developer of the Call Centre Lifecycle Development System
- Organizes the Annual Middle East Call Centre Awards
- Developer of the Sentio Development, QA & Certification System
Access to a broad range of internationally recognised, certified and accredited Call Centre industry professionals, headed by our Chief Consultant, Dr. Brownell O'Connor. Dr. Brownell merges his 20 years experience in the global, Call Centre Industry with 13 years experience of the Middle East region.
A growing number of in-house Call Centre Training Consultants with exceptional (Call Centre related) academic qualifications and real-life call centre operations experience.
The entire team is managed and assisted by the region's most well-known, call centre personality, Mr. Dominick Keenaghan. Arising from a career as a University Lecturer, Dominick leverages a life-time working in the region with technical prowess, business savvy and educational expertise to ensure that the INSIGHTS team provide their clients with solutions that are overshadowed, only by the business results they achieve.
INSIGHTS focus not on the solution but on the business results arising from the solution.